Join our 3-WEEK COURSE and discover how food can make a real difference to supporting an effective immune system. Each session will include:
- a masterclass in cookery, where you’ll take an active role in preparing and cooking 3 delicious immune-boosting dishes each week
- the opportunity to sample all the food you’ve cooked during a nutrition tutorial
- an evidence-based focus on the relationship between nutrition and the immune system, including gut health, antioxidants, inflammation and autoimmune conditions
- an informal Q&A with an expert nutritional therapist
- a recipe booklet featuring all the foods you’ve prepared so that you can try them out at home
We will be joined by Jackie Lynch, Nutritional Therapist. (CNHC, BANT) Jackie is a highly experienced clinician and author of The Right Bite: Smart Food Choices for Eating on the Go (Nourish Books, 2016) and Va Va Voom: the 10-Day Energy Diet (Headline, 2017). She believes that nutritious food should be delicious and enjoyable and as the founder of the WellWellWell nutrition clinic in Notting Hill, this principle is at the heart of the advice and guidance she gives.
Sample recipes include:
- Kefir smoothie - avocado, ginger & mint leaves
- Pumpkin seed crusted salmon steak with parsley, broccoli, lemon and almonds
- Mini cinnamon spiced apple crumble
- Chocolate beetroot brownies
Our hands-on cookery classes at KitchenJoy's Kitchen in Chiswick include the ingredients, food preparation and cooking equipment, and drinks. You will prepare and cook dishes around the KitchenJoy island and can enjoy eating your dishes together with the group on the long dining table. There will also be some left over foods for you to take home to share with your loved ones.
Courses max 12 persons
Dates Tuesday 25th September 2018; Tuesday 2nd October 2018, Tuesday 9th October 2018;
Timings 6.30 pm - 9.00 pm